We know your clients' or prospects' specific needs in Telecom!
Updated: Apr 2
Your clients or prospects have specific needs !
We just need to look at the search term trends from specific tools, such as Google ads or Ubersuggest, to know what your clients want.
First, just a little introduction and information about 28East and what we do for you : Telecom Providers & Internet Service Providers.
As you know we are selling specific IT products and create a bunch of different software to fit your needs and meet your business challenges.
1. One of our top sales IT products is The Custom Coverage Map Solution!
2. Who is our Custom Coverage Map Solution aimed at?
Internet Service Providers
3. Many clients already take advantage of our solution:
4. Here one of our Custom Coverage Map Solutions completely personalized to the brand's image and colors, specifically developed for BitCo.
This Map adapts perfectly to their website design.
5. There are technicals specificities to know about those Coverage Maps?
Not really our developers work hard for our products to be user friendly.
Our Maps can be integrated into Websites or Apps under Android, IOS or any others (PC and mobile) operating system software.
6. Why should you look at the search term trends, to see what your client searches daily, where they can check their connectivity availability at their address?
Thankfully to promote our services we used Google Ads.
With these elements in mind, we analyzed which search terms lead to our Google ads.
Those search terms are used by your current or future clients. Check out what they are searching (using to Ubersuggest we have the search volume during a month within South Africa) :
Is fibre in my area : 1000
Check fibre in my area : 260
Internet in my area : 110
Network tower near me : 20
Vodacom fibre coverage areas : 170
Fibre coverage map south africa : 70
Rain coverage check : 70
Internet connection rural areas : 10
Mtn network coverage : 170
Is fibre available at my address : 10
Liquid telecom coverage map : 20
Is fibre optic broadband available in my area : 10
When will be fibre in my area : 90
check if I have fibre in my area : 10
All of those search terms prove that prospects are looking for quick answers and want to know whether they are eligible or not for your Internet services within a specific area!
The needs are clearly expressed, as the keywords “my area”, “near me”, “at my address” are often mentioned.
7. In your view what could be the best way to check their broadband, fiber, wireless.... availability and your clients’ primary need?
That's where our super-simple, effective Coverage Map comes into play!
The client is automatically geolocalized once he is checking the Coverage Map and according to your Network availability he will know which service to target and potentially buy.
If you want to know precisely the benefits for your business and clients, I suggest you to take a look at our previous article “How to get more clients with our Custom Coverage Map?”
If you want more information check out our Demo and Book your Demo with us by clicking on “Request a Demo” at your top right screen corner.
Cheers for now :)