How to get more clients with our Custom Coverage Map?
Updated: Apr 2
The reasons why Custom Coverage Maps will bring you more clients!
In the current context, the COVID-19 is changing the dynamics in our economy along with our habits.
But one thing is sure, people will need internet availability more than ever before.
We address this message to Internet Service Providers and Telecom Providers.What is a Custom Coverage Map?
1. A detailed and customisable online map to help you display all your connectivity services according to the customer location.
2. The client or prospect can either write his address or drop a pin to check broadband availability.
3. We provide fresh data every week about all types of connectivity around South Africa.
4. Here an example of what we provide to BitCo:
For free you can have your own Demo, just click on "Request a Demo" on the right top of your screen.
Or to know more about our Coverage Map Solution click here.Which APIs are you using to build a Custom Coverage Map?With our Google Maps APIs and custom APIs and SDKs, you remain in full control of your content, with your own branding and no advertisement.
1. Here the APIs’ list we are using:
Google Places API
Google Geocoding API
2. The most complex coverage maps where there are lines of sights involved then we provide the Google Elevation API (with our towers API)
3. Moreover some clients also use our Closest Line API.
But every Custom Coverage Map stays unique, we invite you to contact our sales team to see which APIs you will need.
1. Make UX design experience smooth.
2. Display your product availability.
3. Less effort from your client will bring more sales your way.
Indeed in one click your client or prospect, can see, fiber availability, mobile phone coverage, lte coverage.Which are the benefits for your business?
1. Greater loyalty of your users:
Well-thought-out navigation builds the loyalty of a user. He will therefore, favor your site rather than another on his next visit and will talk about it around him.
2. A better conversion rate, regardless of the objective.
3. Optimizing your brand image.
In fact, a bad experience on a site will generate user frustration with your brand.
4. Control your costs. Thinking about the ergonomic aspects of your platforms upstream
will save you from having to spend too much on human resources.
Less demand for the call center.